Please read the following Terms carefully before you start using our Site. These Terms, together with any documents we refer to below set out the legal terms that apply to your use of our Site. By accessing and using our Site, you accept and agree that these Terms will apply to any use you make of our Site or any use you make of any materials, documentation or content posted or made available on our Site. This includes text, data, information, graphics, interfaces, logos, photographs, video and other media material made available.
If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use our Site.
â€¢ Revolus has been designed to allow access by all internet users. We welcome your feedback on any of the Material we post, either at the point of access or by emailing us at any time. From time to time some areas of our Site, such as Revolus pages, are password protected and access is restricted to particular users who have chosen to register their details with us. This is to protect the personal data that they have provided to us from public access.
- â€¢ From time to time we may revise these Terms by amending this page and updating the terms on it. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of any changes will confirm your acceptance of these changes and the onus is on you to check to see if any changes have been made since your last visit. Sometimes and possibly without notice, we may have to withdraw or suspend access to some or all of the Materials or pages available on our Site. This is often to allow us to maintain or protect our Site. Whilst we do not expect this to happen regularly, if it does, we apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused. Please note, however, that we are not liable for any loss or inconvenience you may suffer should our Site become unavailable at any time or for any period. We ask that you respect our Site and the right of other users to enjoy its Material. Your access is as our guest and in the event of any breach by you of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- â€¢ Revolus is committed to providing equal access to our information. We want everyone to be able to view and navigate our websites effectively and easily. This website is designed to meet the level A criteria of the Web Accessibility Initiative WCAG 2.0 requirements. See the WAI website for more information. As we continue to develop our website and Materials, we will work towards improved adherence to global accessibility guidelines, and welcome any feedback.
- â€¢ The design and layout of our Site and the Materials (defined above) posted on it attract and are protected by various legal rights. The law refers to these as Intellectual Property Rights (â€˜IPRsâ€), which include copyright and trade mark rights. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site and in the Materials published on it.
- â€¢ Nothing in these Terms grants you any right, title or interest to any of the IPRs on, or within any Materials posted on our Site. This is especially true of our â€˜Revolusâ€™ trading name and the logos which are registered trademarks of Revolus. Please note that you can enjoy the rights given to you under English law (e.g. making fair use of the Materials) and those rights set out below and we encourage you to share our Materials in the hope that they will help others to adopt a healthier lifestyle. However, we reserve our right to take any appropriate legal action required to protect or enforce our legal rights if you should seek to misuse or otherwise abuse our Site or any of the Materials in any way or if you infringe our IPRs in any way.
- â€¢ Please note that if there are any other laws outside the US that attach to any of the Materials posted online by us, we reserve our rights under these other laws accordingly. Please also be aware that you are responsible for obeying all applicable laws in any relevant jurisdiction relating to the IPRs subsisting in our Site, especially if you are accessing our Site from outside the US.
- â€¢ Other sites or apps may also enable you to enter into a contract with us or another Revolus entity for the supply of certain information, goods or services. Where this is the case, any contract made with you will be governed by the terms and conditions referred to on the relevant page of the site or on installation of the app in question.